please contact the customer counseling or customer centerConsult
- 2019-09-24 07:43:19
1. Use a vacuum cleaner for ordinary cleaning. Squeeze water out of a mop and wipe along the texture.
2. Do not use cleaning sponge and steel wool as they can damage the flooring surface.
3. The surface is treated with antibacterial and special coating. Do not apply wax or gloss varnish.
4. Laying a carpet or blanket for long time can cause deformation and widening of the flooring panel due to temperature increase. Ventilate periodically to prevent this.
5. Use a foot mat (cloth) at the humid kitchen sink or bathroom entrance. Ventilate or dry often.